A bit late probably, but what the hell. What follows is my hopes/resolutions for all things related to RPGs for this year we find ourselves in:
- Continue to strive for one game a week, either playing or running
- Play Mouse Guard (Brennen, make it happen man!)
- Play Lady Blackbird
- Run a Shotgun Diaries game and slaughter millions of zombies, and players!
- Settle on a genre for a game I want to run (X-Files-ish, Holmesian, fantasy, Lovecraftian….hell I don’t know)
- Run a mini-campaign in the genre above using Risus
- Make a few more 1PageAdventures
- Run/Play a silly and fun Full Light, Full Steam game
- Work with the EGH guys on getting a decent Podcast going
- Finish writing another game, even if it is just another hack or mash of other systems
And I think if I get half of those done this year, I will consider it a successful year for me, least game-wise.