Mindless drivel from me on a Sunday, nothing more, so I thought I would post an interesting picture I discovered while perusing the internet this fine morning.
This mage here has certainly found the Surround with Hotties spell, least one from the 70’s I think.
Updates on my Doings:
- Finished Lapsus Calumni issue 5, will be released on Wednesday as usual. This time up we have another page from the magical lexicon, a device I think most GMs would find fun to throw at a wandering group of adventurers.
- Fell back in love with Warrior, Rogue & Mage, then fell out of love again. I really like the game, I just have issue with the one d6 mechanic. I do not feel that it can support a long term campaign and give me a warm and fuzzy. I am hoping to run a short session sometime in the coming week to really give it a shot. I like the game and the author, so I want this to be my game, but the one d6 thing is holding me back. Damn it all.
- Continuing work on Dungeon Delvers, not progressing as fast as I would like but taking my time and making sure I am heading in the right direction. Seeing more influence from Dragon Age and WR&M. Did much work on magic system this week, much thanks to Alex and Bryan for listening to go on about magic Thursday evening.
- Drew my first Sylnae world/region (not decided yet) map. This will be the 4th complete recreation of my little game world. Being that I am reading a most excellent book how the 14th century really was, I am planning on incorporating many of the facts presented in the book into my world. We will see. I have decided to stop working on Sylnae until I decide on a game system.
- I made a url! Using the Google shortener I gave the blog a shortened url: http://goo.gl/ZsxM Thought I got to say http://goo.gl/ZsxM is not nearly as cool or easy to remember as snikle.wordpress.com
- We recently had a dear family member pass away and we finally have brought two new friends into our family, one we have affectionately named Snuffles due to him having a cold and the loudest breathing I have ever heard from a kitten and the other named Joseph (after the priest from the church where they found him). Snuffles is fitting in perfect, Joe, not so much, we think our house is too active for this guy. He hides all day and night, we are lucky to spot him once a day. Perhaps 2 dogs, 2 other cats and two active daughters are too much for the fella. We might be soliciting for an older couple that would enjoy a more reserved and calm cat.
- I realized I have an unhealthy man crush on the musical god that is Johnny Cash.