Following in the footsteps of others, I shall post my….well, lets see if I can get to 15! In noe real particular order:
- D&D, tried and true, used it for decades, in all it’s versions up to 3.0, and never touched it again…
- Marvel Super Heroes (the old FASERIP version), opened up my eyes to awesomeness.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, very cool, very slick.
- Call of Cthulhu, whoa, everyone died, but it turned me on to the master which in turn has then influenced everything.
- The Bard’s Tale, oh my, I spent ages playing in Skara Brae!
- The Window, opened my eyes to the rest of the gaming world!
- Risus, the grand old game, the master, and the guide of my future.
- Gangbusters, damn I loved this game.
- Zork, yes! The original!
- Risk, the greatest board game of all times, all dimensions, and all planes.
- Twilight 2000. Gadgets and equipment were cool as hell…until I actually used much of it in the Army, then I realized it sucks. 🙂
- In Nominee, never played but tons of ideas slewed forth form the inspirations of this game.
- Heavy Gear, the art sold me on this game, made the world very real and ‘teh awesome’
- The Pool, another indie game that showed me how great gaming can be again.
- Savage Worlds, a game I love to hate, awesome and playable, some called me ‘The Reverend’ for a while as I turned the masses on to this game…
And there you go, should be a good image of my gaming mind and where I come from.